Build the Earth Construction Hunt - A Contest for Builders and Viewers (4/17/2021 - 4/24/2021)
Hello everyone! I am so grateful for the support that my build project has received! The Steemit Team raised a question about the possibility of launching a contest, and it got me brainstorming. I've decided to launch a contest designed to bring more attractive content to the Build the Earth community. Here's how it works!
The Build the Earth Construction Hunt is all about finding the best builds from the Build the Earth project. If you are participating in the project, you are welcome to submit one of your own builds! If you are not participating, I invite you to curate the wide selection of builds that are out there! You can find videos and photos from creators all across social media. Just make sure it is from the Build the Earth project. The object of the contest is to create an article that portrays one of these builds in a way that is attractive to viewers both outside and inside of the Steem ecosystem. Keep in mind that the quality of the build is important, but much more important is the quality of the article. The rewards will consist of:
1st Place - 50 Steem Power (and a facebook ad)
2nd Place - 25 Steem Power
3rd Place - 10 Steem Power
I reserve the right to not select winners if I do not deem the content adequate
I will be powering up the rewards to the winner's accounts
Facebook and other social media
In addition to this community, I have launched a facebook page for the Build the Earth community. I will be sharing the most attractive articles to that facebook page, and will be purchasing an ad for the 1st place article using a portion of the liquid portion of this article's rewards (the rest will go towards future ads and prizes). Please help me by following the page, and liking and sharing the posts.
The goal is to naturally reach people already participating in the Build the Earth project. So if you are using another creator's content from a different platform, it would be HIGHLY beneficial for you to leave a meaningful comment that informs them that you've decided to write about their build with a link to your article.
- Posts MUST be in decent English
- Other information may be included to provide context and background to the build, but the topic of the post MUST be a Minecraft build in the Build the Earth project.
- Posts MUST be at least 400 words
- Posts MUST be well-formatted.
- Posts MUST not use any offensive or vulgar language.
- Posts MUST be in The Build the Earth Community.
- Posts MUST be Steem exclusive.
- Only one article per user can be submitted, and to be counted as a submission, a link MUST be commented on THIS POST.
- Submissions after 11am EDT on April 24th will not be accepted, and the winners will be announced later in the day.
Thanks for reading this! My hope is that this contest will help to build this community, and that participants will have fun and learn something new. I really look forward to reading the submissions, and I appreciate any support curators can give by voting on the submissions! Have a nice day!