SteemPower Investments - Weekly earnings report #35 - Now burning Leo tokens weekly!!!

in SPinvestlast year (edited)

Hello and welcome to this SPinvest post
SPinvest is a tokenized investment fund/club for all users of the STEEM blockchain. Everyone is welcome! The concept of SPinvest is to get rich slowly by using time tested methods of earning, saving and compounding long term. We encourage long term investing on and off the STEEM blockchain. We hope someday everyone will HODL some SPI tokens that can be bought directly from @spinvest are through the steem-engine are dex.steemleo exchanges. Full details about SPinvest can be found here

.
100% BuyBack Liquidity offered
Buy and sell back SPI tokens on the Steem-engine are Dex.steemleo exchange's


Week 35 here we are.

image.png


SteemPower Investments Earning's Report

Hello, it has been an interesting week. SPinvest has passed it's 5000 Leo token target so we now selling Leo earning every week to fund more STEEM into the saving's wallet. The plan for the foreseeable future is the sell 95% of everything over the 5000 Leo balance and burn the other 5% as a form of support to the Leo token holders. This week, we sold around 580 and burnt 30.6 Leo tokens.
image.png
STEEM post earning are way down, i think this is across the board and it's not just @spivnest's posts. Everything else looks to be fine considering that we are in the middle of the shit storm with the markets crashing and this guy image.png happening to STEEM. We can expect in the next few weeks to start seeing some earning's coming from SteemCity which should be a great consistent stream of income for us. SPI-contests is not picking up any tracton so we'll leave it a few more weeks as the accounts is still new and then we try to tweek it so that it earns more. Apart, not a bad week. Greta job everyone :)

image.png

Off Market

image.png

Leo.voter

image.png

SteemPower/Steem

image.png

Curation

steemleo

image.png

spinvest-leo

image.png

spinvest-neo

image.png

spi-contests

image.png

STEEM POWER Inflation

image.png


image.png

Buy SPI tokens directly from @spinvest. Each token is currently priced at 1.00 STEEM and you can send any amount directly to @spinvest and i will issue you SPI tokens to 2 decimal places for the value of STEEM to send. All tokens bought directly will be sent to investors SE wallets within 24 hours but most likely much sooner.
image.png


image.png

Important Information

InformationURL Link
SteemPower Investments Introduction PostClick HERE
SteemPower Investments Club Partnership AgreementClick HERE
How to become a club memberClick HERE
How to convert SE tokens into SPI tokensClick HERE
Join the SPI club Discord serverClick HERE
Join the SPI curation trailClick HERE
What's best for the SPI Club? Centralized vs DecentralizedClick HERE
SPI tokens 95% buyback guaranteeClick HERE
SPI Club monthly Fiat to SPI token group buyClick HERE

All questions are welcome, please ask in the comments below

image.png
CLICK here for full details about SPI beneficiaries
Show support to SteemPower Investments through it's Patreon Page
Click here to join the SPinvest community over at beta.steemit.com (Steemit Communities)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 1.29
TRX 0.12
JST 0.141
SBD 8.70