Steem Sri Lanka - Contest Series | Round 02 | Week 03 - Art & Craft Contest
Hello everyone!! 👋
@sandupi gave a good start for the round 02 and last week contest hosted by @madhumunasinghe. They nicely did it and a big clap from me. This is the 3rd week of round 02. So Today I'm thrilled to announce a Art & Craft Contest for you all as the third contest of the round 02. It's all about your creativity. 🙊
Let's get festive!
Are you ready to share your creative ideas with us?
The guidelines are just simple as follows. 👇
- All entries must be your original work.
- You have to create a craft to celebrate Christmas or to welcome the New year 2021. (e.g.: Christmas trees, hand made new year crafts and etc)
You have to create a greeting card for Christmas or New year with your own art drawing.
- You can use natural materials, kitchen wastes, recycling materials and anything can easily found by you.
(e.g.: Piece of clothes, papers, seeds, sand, sea shells, coconut husks, buttons and etc)
- You must put a entry with explaining how would you create it step by step.
- The post must be a minimum of 300 words.
- The post include your own photographs and minimum of 3.
- You must put a creative title for your entry as follows.
Steem Sri Lanka - Contest Series | Round 02 | Week 03 - Art & Craft Contest : Your own title
- The post must include #artandcraft tag as one of the first five tags - ideally the first one.
- The post must also include a # tag to identify your country.
- Make sure you make put your entry in Steem Sri Lanka Community.
There will be selected top 5 entries at the end of the contest and will receive prizes as follows.
1st prize - 10 STEEM
2nd prize - 8 STEEM
3rd prize - 5 STEEM
4th prize - 3 STEEM
5th prize - 2 STEEM
prize of 1 STEEM for each participant!
Glad to announce that you will have offered new additional prizes for first five places from @steemcurator02 (4M SP)...
1st = 50% upvote
2nd = 40% upvote
3rd = 30% upvote
4th = 20% upvote
5th = 10% upvote
These votes will be increased by 10% if the posts are set to Power Up 100% (and they are not powering down at the same time).
- Use of nature friendly materials
Winners will be notified before December 19, 2020.
Please note : Open for entries until December 12, 2020.
I hope all the guidelines are clear and understand. Now open for entries and hope you will be joining in... 😃