Steem Sri Lanka Ice Breaking Comment Contest | Patterns of Water | Week 06
Water is everywhere. 71 percent of the world is covered with water. There are three states of water; solid, liquid, or gas. Clouds, vapor, snow, rain, mist are also different forms of water.
You'll see water in different colors, different shapes, and with different patterns.
Patterns of Water
This contest is all about beautiful patterns of water..
- Any kind of water-related photo.
- share a maximum of 3 photographs with beautiful patterns of water.
- This can be a different form of water
- Or a different color mixture of water (natural or artificial)
Let me share some examples from unsplash :
Check Out Guidelines
- Use between 20 - 30 words about photos you share..
- You should make your comment under this post.
- A maximum of 3 photos can be commented.
- One entry for one-person.
- Photos MUST be your own
I will select 5 creative comments.
1st Place - 4 STEEM
2nd Place - 2 STEEM
3rd Place - 2 STEEM
4th Place - 1 STEEM
5th Place - 1 STEEM
The contest will be closed on 29th July 2021 at 5.30 pm from Sri Lanka time.
10% of the payout goes to SL-Charity