What are you grateful for?
During the course of day or at night before you go to bed, do you take a moment to be grateful for those things you deem to be little or insignificant? Being grateful for those little things opens up our minds to achieving greater things. It keeps us in tune with positivity.
Even when we find ourselves in a rough patch in life at the moment, being grateful reminds us of what we have and those things we have been able to pull through even when it seemed impossible. Most times we think something so big has to happen for us to be grateful yet we forget those little things that makes our lives beautiful each day.
I remember a few years ago, I was very ill.. I was just there gasping for breath...I mean I just couldn't breathe properly, something I did everyday...something I just took as normal before then. I was just there with only one thought...."I want to be able to breathe well"..with tears in my eyes. It was so crazy...but looking back at it now it gives me a lot to be grateful for.
What am I grateful for?
- I am grateful for the air I breathe.
- I am grateful for my lovely family, the fact that we have a roof over our head and meal on our table when needed.
- I am grateful because I am black and beautiful...hehehe.
- I am grateful for the blessing of nature...it is always soothing to the mind.
- I am grateful for the little things that makes me happy...movies, music, food, internet lol amongst others.
- I am grateful for good health.
- I am grateful that am not where I used to be and I am better than yesterday.
- I am grateful for the friendships I have built here at home and here on this platform.
- I am grateful I can sleep peacefully lol.
- Oh my! I am also grateful for Pringles...I love Pringles lol.
Well am grateful for a lot of things because there are lots of things to be grateful for. Just take a moment and think back to your "before" and "now"....am sure you would have a lot to write down. Looking at the list of what you are grateful for motivates you positively, giving you a reason to be optimistic about things.
What are you grateful for? I would love to see some of those things, you can make a post telling us what they are because I bet we all have lots of things to be grateful for.
Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely weekend and for those in the corona affected areas...be safe!!
- Images used are all mine.