Traditional Acehnese food "STREAMED FISH"
Hi Aceh Culinary Lovers, This time I am presenting a dish that is very popular on the tongue of the Acehnese people. "This menu can be eaten with warm rice or served with a menu accompanied by other menus.
if you want it to be spicy please enter the chilies as you like
- Cut - cut salted fish and fry
- Saute the garlic + bamer until fragrant, enter the lime leaves, you can skip it
- Enter toujo + galangal + sere (may skip)
- Enter the long beans and stir fry, can add a little water
- Then enter green chilies + tomatoes + salted fish + cayenne pepper (skip, you can) just as you like, don't think too much into it, it's definitely delicious.
- Mix stirring and tasting if necessary, add salt, if you want to add sugar to make the ras more savory.
- Do not take too long to keep the chilies fresh
- If you want it to taste even better, invite neighbors or friends to taste it together, millennials
Happy weekend, if you are happy to see this post, smile so that you will be even happier