💪 A Random Ramble For The Manly Man PlantBased Challenge 🥦
▶️ Watch on 3Speak
My Random Ramble
This video was recorded yesterday, and as I write this post @Sreypov and I are less than 24 hours away from getting married here in Suriname. We are so excited, and of course distracted from Steemit a bit lately. However, I really love the recent coming together of two of my favorite communities to create this awesome and generous challenge.
As a chef, Italist, and #plantbased restaurateur, I thought it would be fitting to talk about some of the stereotypes of food and restaurants using the word #vegan. "Vegan" was definitely a word we tried to avoid saying in our restaurant, and only because of the negative stigma and misunderstandings that are associated with the word.
"Vegan" and "expensive" are two words that I often pair in my mind, especially when applied to western countries, although in Cambodia, a vegan meal is a sign of poverty and hard times in most financially poor countries. Anyhow, have a watch and enjoy my random discombobulated ramble for this awesome challenge.
What you can Win!
- 100 BRO TOKENS
- 200 LOTUS
- A feature and part beneficiary in any of the many curations @naturalmedicine puts out each week, including Thursday's #plantbased curation
- Your post tweeted
- Tips for extra special posts
- Upvotes by Man Cave crew with staked LOTUS (just drop your link in their Discord in the #lotuscorner channel)
- Reblogs by @naturalmedicine, @lotusshares and @uplotus
Conditions of Entry
- 500 words minimum
- Original photos or sourced images
- Original content
- Posting in Natural Medicine community, second tag #mancave, followed by any other tag you like
- Drop the link to your post under this one so we can find it!
- Reblog this challenge or any of the #plantbased curation posts by @naturalmedicine this month.
🙏 THANKS FOR READING 🙏