Updates For Worldbuilding TokensteemCreated with Sketch.

in OldWorldBuilding9 months ago


Good news everyone!

We have some news for all you worldbuilding fans. We've enabled staking for the worldbuilding token (WBT) with a 28 day (4 weeks) power down broken up over 4 payments.

Screenshot 20200208 at 2.52.29 PM.png

Doing this enabled us to get WBT hooked up to Scotbot so that we can also provide WBT payouts when the tags worldbuilding is used. It's set at a 60/40 split with 60% of the tokens going to the Author of the post. The remaining 40% goes to the voters.

We are also working towards setting up a tipping bot to distribute WBT to other users we feel have excellent content worthy of recognition. Please remember that we have a contest underway for the month of February that's about map making. Please see the link below for more information.

We are running a Contest with over 50 Steem in total prizes!

Organic Fruits Rectangular Advertisement 1.png


Congratulations @worldbuilder! You have completed the following achievement on the Steem blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You made more than 50 comments. Your next target is to reach 100 comments.
You got more than 50 replies. Your next target is to reach 100 replies.

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

To support your work, I also upvoted your post!

Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.03
JST 0.027
BTC 12998.11
ETH 408.91
USDT 1.00
SBD 1.00