Steem2dWorld 2.0: This is my 4th entry notification and recruit tracker for the contest|| by @kadosh2340
I contested in the 1st edition, recruited people and mentored them toba point of understanding tho i'm still mentoring them and i was rewarded with an amazing prize 🏆
Well i've recurited 7 tho I'm still recruiting more and i'm surely mentoring them. As a matter of fact i make sure my recurits that i got from the last contest of 1.0 steem2dworld got their recruits. For example @ladyofpolicy : she got 3 persons who have done their Achievement 1- 3 posts amongst other posts and shes still recruiting more persons.
Here's the list of my recruits so far and their posts
He joined on the 8th of April
She joined on the 14th of April
She joined on the 16th of April
He joined on the 17th of April
• 1st post: Achievement 1 post
• 2nd post: MenFun Contest
• 3rd post: Achievement 2 post
• 4th post: Achievement 3 post
• 5th post: Dairy Game post
• 6th post: Late night musing
• 7th post: My toxic relationship with art 1
• 8th post: My toxic relationship with art 2
He joined on the 9th of April
He got registered on the 21st of April
Just got registered
From the last Contest, I was told that when my recruit
@wealthmary completes her 6 posts that I will be rewarded complete with my prize . Well heres the completion to her 6 posts
• 4th post : A trip to my home town
• 5th post: Achievement 3post
• 6th post: A Diary Game Post
• 7th post: A Diary Game Post
Note : they've joined steemalive curation trail
How Do I Recruits People.
• Social Media Handles : Positively speaking, the internet has gone haywire that anyone could simply sell or buy and as well do anything he or she likes on any media platform. So I screenshot some e-flyers to post on my WhatsApp Status or my Status (this is because I've a lot of followers) tho I do not regularly post the e-flyers.
• I use my progress for illustration : I keep posting and posting about my progress nd that of my recruits on the media handles. I know people won't fall for the trap Immediately but with consistent attitude of feeding them the result (which people always love to see before they venture into any business), I know they will admit to join one day just as @joycebubble, @isiben etc joined steemit.
• On-Set : I do talk to people about Steemit tho not regularly but whenever is as seen enjoying myself and people kinda asks me Where do you see this money ? - I quickly reply Steemit thou they are sometimes lost but I follow them up with personal proofs about my journey so far on the platform. I always talk about steemit wherever I go and to anyone that cares to listen especially when I'm enjoying my life .
So these a few noted ways I recruit people into Steemit then help them at the very start before they could stand on their own.