SteemAlive Presents: "Nightmare" What was the worst thing that ever happened to you? (60 Steem Prize)
We are grateful to all the users including SteemAlive members that support our contests. You make it fun, educating and engaging. We have always hit the 3 figure engagement mark (100+ comments and replies). Let us keep the fire burning.
Our contest for this week is ready and we want to serve it right away. We call it "Nightmare"? It is something you will definitely want to be part of.
The contest - Nightmare
Nightmares are scarry and we do not love them. However, we do not quickly forget the hardest blows life has dealt us. So in this contest, we want to read about your worst experience in life so far. Was it the death of a loved one, loss of life savings, a terrible life-changing accident, chronic illness, betrayal by a trusted friend, etc. Whatever it was, we want to read your story. Be as detailed as you can remember.
- Submit your entry as a comment on this post. Please let your story be detailed, clear and personal.
- You must reply at least one other participant's entry
- Kindly Subscribe to our community (Not compulsory)
- You must upvote and resteem this post to help create awareness
- Your answer should not be less than 300 characters long.
- We hate plagiariasm. If you use any material that is not your own, put the source.
- If you wish to make a post as an entry, why not? Just write the introduction as a comment on this post and then drop your link.
We have up to 60 Steem available for this contest. Each entry will earn at least 1 Steem.
Additional bonus for exceptional entries = 0.5 steem (Given at our discretion)
This contest will end as soon as the contest post pays out (7 days from now)
Support this contest.
You can help us increase the prize of this contest by donating Steem or SBD. Send your donations to @steemalive and indicate its for "Your Role Model Contest" You can also give a valuable vote. Or join our curation trail. Thank you so much in advance for supporting this initiative.
:::Whatsapp :::join trail