Contests and Challenges From Splinterlands
The Team at Splinterlands are very supportive of users who create awesome Splinterlands content. They also host a variety of contest and challenges in which award generous upvotes and other prizes. Below I created a list of current active contest the @splinterlands team is currently hosting.
All of us, plus @aggroed & @yabapmatt and other Splinterlands Team Members (when they have a chance), will be seeking out AMAZING Splinterlands content. Amazing. We aren't looking for a pic of your daily rewards... Unless you can somehow wow us within that. We want creative content! We want statistical content! We want fan fiction and art!
These upvotes are serious business. We have the power (muahahahahaha!) to reward you up to $10 USD (or thereabouts) and that number is bound to continue to grow. The upvotes will come from the OLD @steemmonsters account (as that's where the VP is vested). Everything else happens at @splinterlands!
Splinterlands Art Contest Week 76!
This is an open-ended Art contest for Splinterlands inspired creations.
You can create art based on the cards or you can create something entirely new!
Creations which may include, but aren't limited to:
- Digital Art
- Blog Dividers
- Blog Footers
- New Card Ideas
- Mixed Media Art
- Computer Generated Art
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using the SERPENT OF ELD.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need >help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt.
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why the SERPENT OF ELD is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use the SERPENT OF ELD often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link BOTH your STEEM post and the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
What is Splinterlands?
Splinterlands (also known as Steemmonsters) is a digital card game created by @aggroed and @yabapmatt. Early game release has launched and prizes are already up for grabs. You can get started with investing in or playing Splinterlands by clicking here.
Total Steem Monsters Market Cap: $3,535,215
*Shared On Reddit
Posted via Steemleo