RE: IT'S OFFICIAL! Our new partnership is starting TODAY. Let's see where will it take us ...
When I first read the post, I thought, finally! A replacement for Blocktrades. That in itself is huge! I have been using Binance and still nothing beats Blocktrades. So I'm all for Steemscan filling that void.
- I love how clean the interface is. It's intuitive and I immediately get how to use it. That's good especially when it comes to onboarding new users.
- I like that it does not require KYC. Hopefully, it never would. It's not an issue of anonymity for me but more of a convenience.
But now on to some of the cons.
- I have no qualms over USDT or BTC and I understand why TRX is there. But what about ETH? Hopefully ETH along with some of the other ETH tokens will be added on to it over time. I think having XMR would be a plus point as well. That really sells the whole decentralized idea.
- Having SBD available for trading would be great.
- I think having some features where you can lease steam would be awesome as well.
- Fees can be a bit high
Some features to add on:
With the whole yield farming craze going on, I think having some form of fund for people to invest in with Steem would be good, something akin to comp or a mixed basket of different crypto assets.
I think with all the different Steem engine tokens on Steemit, having some option to trade some of it here would be cool.
Now despite some negative comments given, I still think this is an awesome project and kudos to project hope for this. Really looking forward to see how this continues to evolve in the future.