Using blockchain to monitor the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain
Blockchain provides an immutable and decentralized database that can help all parties ensure the correct storage and handling of vaccine supplies.
After monitoring each vaccine through the blockchain, each link in the chain can track the entire process, and the health department can monitor the entire chain and intervene if necessary to ensure that it works properly.
Especially for the urgently needed COVID-19 vaccine around the world, the correct storage of evidence recorded on the blockchain is invaluable.
- Steem Quran ver 1.0: Search Al-Quran On Steem
- Ever Wonder What Is Your Post's Ranking? New Service: "@puncakbukit guess"
- Bergabung Di Jejak Kurasi Kami | キュレーショントレイルに参加しよう | Join Our Curation Trail
- Pi Network - Crypto Pertama Yang Dapat Ditambang Di Ponsel
- Piネットワーク — スマートフォンでマイニングできる最初の暗号通貨
- Seri Steemit Puncak Bukit