Keep Spread about SPUD4STEEM; Support, Join It, and Get Big Prize
Hello lovely friends.
Hopefully always in a blessing from God.
It didn't feel like November was almost over. Every month before the beginning of the month on this blockchain, we will always be reminded to support a monthly routine agenda which is held every 1st. Especially if it is not SPUD4STEEM. in the upcoming period will fall on December 1, 2020.
For Steemian who has joined, it is certainly no stranger. We will always support with all efforts to make it a success. Various posts have been published by many Steemians. but this effort does not mean that it has been able to penetrate all layers of the Steemian.
This can be seen in the comments I shot from Steemian on the post @kiwiscanfly. In that post, besides then we were reminded again that the upcoming SPUD4STEEM is only 10 days away, there was also a comment from Steemian which actually made us realize the need to further add publications about SPUD4STEEM.
What is SPUD4STEEM?
The @iamhaslemere and @saxopedia comment asking what SPUD4STEEM is certainly needs to be answered as a challenge. The challenge for those of us who have participated in SPUD even from the past is to provide clear information about the ins and outs of SPUD.
SPUD stands for Steem Power Up Day. SPUD4STEEM is conducted on a monthly basis. The implementation is every 1st.
As we know on this day:
- Steemians asked to do who are able to POWER UP what amount STEEM they have on SPUD day.
- Steemians asked to stop for who are doing Power Down for that day
- Steemian asked those who trade or sell Steem not to sell or trade Steem on SPUD day, Also to cancel all types of sales orders on the stock exchanges.
Reason to Support SPUD4STEEM
We can find many reasons for supporting and also join in SPUD4STEEM. It is done to invite all Steemians to support this blockchain. There are several reasons why we are encouraged to participate in this agenda such as:
There is joy as one big family.
When we feel united as one, we will feel stronger and last better. as a community on the blockchain, of course we hope to grow together. With the SPUD4STEEM agenda, it is hoped that a collective sense of belonging will grow.
By joining together in SPUD4STEEm, we will win together. We will be able to strengthen each other. We also know that so many seniors at Steem are involved in supporting this program.
By making posts about SPUD4STEEM directly or not, we become agents for spreading information about Steem. Moreover, we know that @stephenkendal is always active on Twitter in doing #promo-steem. I am sure that even if our contribution is small in Steem it will be a good deed and get good too.
To be able to get prizes from sponsors, the Steemians who take part in SPUD4STEEM must follow the existing rules. Here are the rules that have been determined.
1. To be eligible for prizes Steemit users MUST NOT BE POWERING DOWN 7 days before the competition starts on the 1st day of the new month, remember this competition is about powering up and not powering down. Any prize winner who is found to be powering down while in possession of a delegated prize will have the delegation removed – checks are done
2. Steemit users must have more than 100 Steem power in their wallet before #spud4steem & no more than 20,000 Steem power. Delegated Steem power (in or out) does not count towards any % increase.
3. Steemit users must have a reputation of over 40 & under 75 to be edible for prize pool
4. Participants must have at least 1 post before the 1st of the month talking about this contest & their intention of participating. A clear picture of their wallet showing account balances must be included before starting the contest. The tag #spud4steem must be used.
5. Power up must be done on the 1st day of each month in your countries TIME ZONE. One power up per account per #spud4steem day.
6. Your post on the 1st of the month must also show CLEAR screenshots of your wallet before & after power up, so that it is clear & easy to calculate the % increase of your powerup. Daily claimed rewards are not included.
Remember that you must use tag #spud4steem - please note that daily rewards are not included in calculations of increase in %
If you meet the six criteria above, you can consider how you are stated, how we will work out prize winners will be based on % increase in your Steem power, not how much you powered up
User 1 has 100 Steem and power's up 15 more Steem power which will be a 15% increase User 2 has 200 Steem and powers up 15 Steem Power more, which is an increase of 7.5% - so in this scenario user 1 has a higher % and is more likely to win a prize compared to user 2
These awards and gifts are designed to promote the launch of the Steem Blockchain to provide a better understanding of how Steem power supports the Steem Ecosystem.
We now ask all future winners to make a post corresponding to the October winners below with (Selfie), this is done to protect our kind sponsors from accounts that do not act in the spirit of the #SPUD4STEEM message._
Of course we are very grateful to all sponsors and organizers who have worked hard and generously in SPUD4STEEM 1 December 2020. Here are those who have made a big contribution