Butterfly Making With Paper: DIY
My today's blog is a diy of butterfly only using the paper. So before i show you how i made it, have a look at it👇...
So here are the steps of making it.
As i mentioned, for making this butterfly i just used magzine papers and glue.
So firstly what i did is, i took a paper of magzine and rolled it with the help of a pen rifil from one corner of the paper. Through this process, i turned the paper into a hard & thin paper roll like this 👇...,
- So i prepared 30-40 such strips of paper and start making from it.
- Now firstly i make the leaf shape feather of the butterfly.
- For this, i paste two strip's one side end together.
- For making a thick layer, i paste three strips on one another.
- Then i fold their other side from a little length and paste them on one another.
- Following the above steps i made two equal length feather for the butterfly 👇.
- Then i made the heart shape feather of the butterfly.
- For this, i again stick the one side end of two strips together.
- Then paste two more strips over it.
- Then i stick the other end over one another inward side, giving it a shape of heart.
- Following the above steps i made 2 heart shape feathers.
- Then i made the centre part of the butterfly.
- It was also easy and same as the above parts.
- Also for this, i took two strips,paste them together and paste two more layer on it, like this 👇..
- After this, i made the antena of the butterfly.
- It was very easy to make.
- I just rolled the one end and give a little curl to the remaining part, like this 👇
- After making all these parts, i just combined them and here my butterfly got ready 🤗.......
Its Ready To Fly 🦋....
For giving your precious time to my blogs...
If you enjoyed it, then go for....
Just go & write your views in....
For upcoming posts, hit the option...