SPREAD SPUD4STEEM TROUGH TWITTER AND DISCORD
Hello Lovely friends!
SPUD4STEEM is almost here. December 1, as the day the agenda is routinely held, will take place. This time the agenda was coordinated by @kiwiscanfly. As supporters of #spud4steem, we must continue to support efforts to disseminate it.
We can use the social media that we use. We can choose to use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or other platforms. This is important so that SPUD4STEEM will become news that resonates widely and is known by more good people who have used STEEM or even people outside our community.
Twitter and Discord
One of the media that we can use for the dissemination of #spud4steem is Twitter. Twitter users who are very large in number and spread all over the world have great potential. By Tweeting on Twitter, we have the opportunity to receive a welcome from other users. Of course this will be even more empowered with the help of followers. Great followers are the ones who can help us. In fact, we will also be assisted by active seniors by tagging their accounts. One Twitter account that is very concerned about helping STEEM is @stephenkendal. He is very supportive of various activities on Twitter related to STEEM. For that it is proper for us to be silent and love.
In this article I also want to show you the Tweets that I did as an effort to spread SPUD4STEEM.
Here is a Scree shoot tweet about SPUD that I have done.
Another way that I use is to promote SPUD4STEEM via Discord. I hope that I will be able to help spread the agenda that will be held every 1st of this year.
Here is a screen shoot of my post on Discord that I participated in.
Back to SPUD4STEEM, we know that its not just a ordinary event. It is also a competition and there are many big prizes for the winner which provided by our sponsors.
To be able to get prizes from sponsors, the Steemians who take part in SPUD4STEEM must follow the existing rules. Here are the rules that have been determined.
Here the guideline for this competition.
1. To be eligible for prizes Steemit users MUST NOT BE POWERING DOWN 7 days before the competition starts on the 1st day of the new month, remember this competition is about powering up and not powering down. Any prize winner who is found to be powering down while in possession of a delegated prize will have the delegation removed – checks are done
2. Steemit users must have more than 100 Steem power in their wallet before #spud4steem & no more than 20,000 Steem power. Delegated Steem power (in or out) does not count towards any % increase.
3. Steemit users must have a reputation of over 40 & under 75 to be edible for prize pool
4. Participants must have at least 1 post before the 1st of the month talking about this contest & their intention of participating. A clear picture of their wallet showing account balances must be included before starting the contest. The tag #spud4steem must be used.
5. Power up must be done on the 1st day of each month in your countries TIME ZONE. One power up per account per #spud4steem day.
6. Your post on the 1st of the month must also show CLEAR screenshots of your wallet before & after power up, so that it is clear & easy to calculate the % increase of your powerup. Daily claimed rewards are not included.
Remember that you must use tag #spud4steem - please note that daily rewards are not included in calculations of increase in %
If you meet the six criteria above, you can consider how you are stated, how we will work out prize winners will be based on % increase in your Steem power, not how much you powered up
User 1 has 100 Steem and power's up 15 more Steem power which will be a 15% increase User 2 has 200 Steem and powers up 15 Steem Power more, which is an increase of 7.5% - so in this scenario user 1 has a higher % and is more likely to win a prize compared to user 2
These awards and gifts are designed to promote the launch of the Steem Blockchain to provide a better understanding of how Steem power supports the Steem Ecosystem.
We now ask all future winners to make a post corresponding to the October winners below with (Selfie), this is done to protect our kind sponsors from accounts that do not act in the spirit of the #SPUD4STEEM message._
By the way, of course we are very grateful to all sponsors and organizers who have worked hard and generously in SPUD4STEEM 1 December 2020. Here are those who have made a big contribution
So, Let's Support SPUD4STEEM on December 1
On that day let's do these steps.
- Power Up
- No Power Down
- No Sell, Transfer and Doing Transaction of STEEM
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE BIG CHANGE
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoy it
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE BIG CHANGE