HUGOT Contest - 10 SBDs Up For Grab!
Welcome to the Sponsored Hugot Contest!
Duration: 7 days from this posting
This contest is sponsored by:
We would like to see how creative our fellow Filipino steemians are! Show us your hugot side personality.
What is hugot?
HUGOT is a Filipino word which means to draw or to pull out. The usage of the hashtag “#hugot” became popular not so long ago and is usually used along with song lyrics, a quote, etc. that the person tweeting relates to; “#hugot” means the accompanying words draw emotions out of him/her. Read more about it here in Urban Dictionary.
Contest Rules & Submission Information:
- Compose your original entry in Tagalog language. Only 1 official entry will be considered.
- Make sure that we can feel your hugot side. This can be in a funny or sad way, corny way is also counted.
- Submit your entry with the following:
a) minimum 100 words
b) in any form of writing
b) if poetry it should have 3 stanzas minimum
c) adding of images is not mandatory but you can add some to spice up your entry, just make sure to add the source of your image(s) if it is not yours.
- Tagging should include these 3 - #hugotcontest #steemph #pilipinas the other 2 is really up to you.
- Add this link in your entry.
- Resteem & like this post.
- Link your post in a reply here or tag me in your post so I can read and review it and to confirm your submission was entered into the contest! Your post will also be upvoted by myself & the rest of the gang.
Judging will be personally made by myself with a little help from others.
So what are you waiting for? Sali na kabayan!
Please feel free to resteem and share this sa lahat ng mga kabayan. ^_^
Maraming Salamat po at Good Luck sa lahat ng contestants!
Have you voted your witness?
Consider casting your witness votes for @steemgigs (@surpassinggoogle), @precise, @cloh76.witness, @ausbitbank, @qurator, @jerrybanfield, @blocktrades and @curie who have been adding invaluable contribution to the community.
To cast your votes, just go to https://steemit.com/~witnesses