Be a Beta Tester for the first-ever HODL protocol on Ethereum - Neverlose.money Beta Testing Program
Neverlose.money (https://neverlose.money/) is the first-ever gamified protocol for long-term crypto investors (called HODLERS). They lock-up their cryptos with a set period and get a constant bonus during their lock-up whenever other users fail to HODL (withdraw their funds within the lock-up period). All of these actions are automatically implemented by the smart contract without a third party between the HODLERS.
Become a beta tester for Neverlose.money and help us make this innovative protocol safer and more widely adopted in the fastest growing decentralised finance industry.
How to apply
- Please fill out this application form to become a beta tester - https://forms.gle/Fsh4DZ6Eiv9NhRSj6.
- We will select a maximum of 100 testers for this program and send you an invitation to join the testers group.
- You will perform the testing via simple steps to assess the Neverlose.money protocol.
- Starting date of sending out beta invitations: Nov 10th, 2020
- Testing period: Nov 10th - 27th, 2020
(You can apply anytime before the testing period is closed. We will selectively send out invitations on a rolling basis.)
Overall process of the beta testing
- All the testing activities will be performed via the Goerli Ethereum test network.
- You will receive test tokens (ETH, WETH, WBTC and HUNT).
- There is a total of five testing items - lock-up, break/withdraw, unlock, claim bonus and claim WRN. Please check this guide book for more details about the beta testing - https://docs.neverlose.money/beta-testing-program/beta-testing-guidebook
- All selected beta testers who successfully complete the testing and submit the report will receive $100 worth of HUNT tokens at the end of the beta period.
- You will be one of the earliest users to experience this new DeFi protocol without any transaction costs.
- You can also earn up to $2,000 from the Bug Bounty Program - https://docs.neverlose.money/getting-started/bug-bounty
You can meet the closed beta here - http://beta.neverlose.money/ (Need to connect via Goerli testnet)