Uncloak - the future of cyber threat detection powered by cyber security experts
The World Wide Web is getting bigger every year, and, of course, we are becoming more and more dependent on it. Appearing systems of “smart cities”, millions of people annually start to master mobile gadgets. In such conditions, security issues are gradually gaining special significance.
The creators of Uncloak have decided to create a platform for effective protection of companies against attacks by cybercriminals, based on blockchain, using smart contracts and AI. The creators of the project guaranteed that users of the platform will always have an advantage over hackers.
For any serious company, in general, the list of security requirements is approximately identical. The project, based on the analysis of someone else’s experience and own observations, created a vulnerability scanner. Let’s consider its main functional:
– Toolbar, including the ability to check the progress of scanning, configure scanning and engage in external consulting.
– System identification of network access – in automated mode. The technology concerns both sites, and mail servers, and various applications. This analysis seriously saves users time.
– The “black hat” mode. This mode very effectively imitates hacking the mail server in online mode, performs anti-virus scanning.
The project creates a unique reward system. Pointing out any errors and shortcomings in cybersecurity technologies, vulnerability of the system, users will be able to receive some reward.
To participate, the user will first have to pass the verification of KYC / AML, then decide on the role – to perform the tasks of the validator and the hunter. Let’s see how these two roles differ:
– Hunter for mistakes. Users of this group will earn UCC for any found vulnerability site, and for offering palliative solutions.
– The validator. Is engaged in testing of security vulnerabilities provided by hunters. The creators of the platform plan to form a hacker “white hat”, an effective society of security professionals.
When the vulnerability is found, the hunter provides it for verification in the community. Next, the system first of all automatically checks the error in the automatic mode, and whether it was previously found by someone. Hunters are notified if the error they found is a duplicate.
Well, if the error found is new, the system creates an intellectual contract, which will contain the data about the error. This smart contract will enable other project participants to do vulnerability checks. To confirm the authenticity of the detected error, confirmation of four independent validators is required.
The hunter will receive 10 thousand UCC (which is equivalent to 0.2 ETH at the rate of the crowdsale) for successfully finding the problem, and having checked the validator – 1,5 thousand UCC. Note that it is very convenient for participants, any hunter can also be a validator, checking the vulnerabilities of other hunters.
AI-mechanism of threat search
The company has close cooperation with Krzana. The latter are a strong, already named project in the field of AI technologies. Team Krzana has a lot of experience in developing chat bots working on AI, for various social networks and sites.
Cooperation with Krzana opens for Uncloak the possibilities:
– monitor both the “public” World Network (including the so-called “dark” network). Calculate hackers who sell vulnerabilities in software or hardware.
– Create a search system that will be updated in online mode after each “monitoring”.
It is already known for certain that AI Uncloak will be able to launch the update of the search system by reading information streams from more than 7,000 different sources – various forums and blogs, as well as metadata services, social. networks and even chats. The search engine will collect all the necessary data and conveniently structure it. The approach developed by the team enables the system to warn users about new threats.
Of the 4.2 billion system coins (UNC), it is planned to sell 2.1 billion tokens. Soft-cap of the project – $ 6 million, hard cap – $ 21 million. The established minimum for investment is $ 100, there are restrictions and for the maximum amount – the equivalent of 100 thousand “green”. 1 UNC for sales is equal to 1 US cent.
Pre-sale. It was originally planned from May 25 to June 25. There is a bonus of 30% in the period.
ICO. The period will be from June 26 to July 3. All buyers will receive a 10% bonus.
How will all the tokens be distributed?
– 50% of the sales pool of the Crowdsale;
– 15% share of early investors and professional consultants;
– also founders will receive 15%;
– 10% share of the reward fund for the search for errors;
– 10% is allocated to the developers fund.
Allocation of collected funds
– 55% share for further development of the project;
– 20% marketing pool;
– 10% share in the operating expenses of the team;
– 10% share of expenditures for community support;
– and the last 5% will go to legal aid.
Key benefits of the project
– hard cap is small;
– The group of developers is professional;
– “The White Book” can be a model for most projects – well-structured;
– A powerful group of consultants, there are world-class professionals in cybersecurity issues;
– A number of large corporations in the UK have concluded an agreement with the project, which is also of great importance.
Bitcointalk Username: saycryptohello
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1336255