Inktober 25 -- Prickly
I've been mistaken all along!
My Prickly Art Pieces in a Comic in ... 35 Minutes?
I drew them all anyways, now, didn't I?
how bad the quality of the art was today!
- Alternating between creating script & art
- Splitting time between 4 panels: (4, 8, 5, & 12 minutes!)
- Rough type of "brush" used
- Doing many unexpected poses for panel 4! ":D
- Last and BIGGEST of all. I challenged myself to do it all before dinner only x"D (sob sob, lol)
it's supposed to at least
something like the following!
And I hope you enjoyed!
|#||Script / Description|
|1||Russ: Where can I find something prickly?
Narration Box: Spikey hair over here
|2||Russ: This porcupine? Erm, nope. Too hard. (* Copied from Google)|
|3||Russ: This Cactus? Wait a minute! Too many needles!|
|4||Russ: Naaaaaaaaaaw! I'll just draw my own spikey hair (Snaps picture of himself!)|
Video of Drawing Process without 1st Picture
Discord Groups I've Joined!:
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://reconstitution.vornix.blog/2018/10/31/inktober-25-prickly/