# Introducing @smartvote, the Steem quality content upvote system
Hello Steemians, we are excited to introduce you to SmartVote, a new SP delegation-based content upvote service. SmartVote service has been designed for quality content creators who are willing to submit posts or comments on a daily basis. It will allow you get the best of your voting power.
The SmartVote team is composed of Steemians who love and believe in Steem. We want to work on the long term and help improving Steem by giving incentives to quality content creators. By providing with a simple and reliable way for content creators to get return on their effort, we are hoping to make Steem even more attractive to not only retain existing users by also bring new bloggers in.
SmartVote does not target just Steemians with a large wallet, we also want to help Planktons and Minnows to grow into bigger fishes. So our entry SP delegation amount is very accessible (more on that in the the min/max section below).
The SmartVote system works via SP delegation from its members and combines the received delegated SP to provide a return the form of daily upvotes on your posts or comments at 10x your delegate SP.
These rules are created to protect both parties involved and to promote better content to the Steem blockchain and add value to it. The major rules to participate in the SmartVote community are:
- Quality content: single photo, short posts, plagiarism, copy/pasting, spam and scam posts are not allowed.
- Violence, self-harm, politics & political opinion, religion, nsfw and drugs are not allowed.
- We won’t allow transfer of your vote quota to a second choice if you don’t have any posts or comments during the day.
- SmartVote reserves the right to refuse members that don’t meet those criteria and stop upvoting existing authors breaking them.
Our aim is to help Steemians grow on the Steem blockchain but also to add value to the blockchain itself. This is why, we will require posts and comments to meet certain quality criteria.
In order to be selected for a daily upvote, your content must meet these minimum requirements in addition to the rules above:
- Posts have to be at least 170 words long
- Comments have to be at least 10 words long and related to the post they are added on
We wanted to make this service as simple to use and as safe as possible. Here are 5 simple steps to receive upvotes from SmartVote:
- Delegate an amount of SP (see the min/max section below) to our @smartvote account and you will receive in return 10x of that SP as daily upvote on your posts or comments.
- We will start to upvote your posts or comments every day at 12:00 AM (Midnight) EST, upvoting for your oldest (up to 5 days old) content first.
- If no eligible (see the rules and quality content sections above) content is found, you will not receive any vote. Unused votes cannot be accumulated for later use. Left-over SP from unused votes will be later used for Minnow Support contests to encourage community growth on the platform.
- The bot will not leave any comments on your content.
- At any time, if you are not satisfied with our service, you can simply un-delegate and take back all your SP. You have full control and nothing to loose.
Taking a break
One of the recipes for success on Steem is: quality over quantity (write less often but of higher quality), dedication (keep up with the good work) and engagement (don’t be a lonewolf, socialize, comment on other’s posts, reply to comments on your posts).
But there are times when you might need to take a break and won’t be able to write content for an extended period of time, you can choose to switch from
daily upvotes to
daily payout mode (see the list of transfer memo commands further down). In the
daily payout mode, you will receive daily transfers of STEEM into your wallet at a rate of 13% per year (see details below).
The return On Investment (ROI)
SmartVote is offering one of the highest ROI from your own Steem Power (SP) in comparison to other similar services on the Steem blockchain.
Daily upvote on your content
For every SP you delegate to the @smartvote account, you will receive one daily upvote at 100% vote weight from a vote power equal to 10x the delegated SP.
- If you delegate 75 SP, @smartvote will upvote you at 100% weight with 750 SP.
- If you delegate 200 SP, @smartvote will upvote you at 100% weight with 2000 SP.
- If you delegate 500 SP, @smartvote will upvote you at 100% weight with 5000 SP.
- If you delegate 1000 SP, @smartvote will upvote you at 100% weight with 10000 SP.
- If you delegate 5000 SP, @smartvote will upvote you at 100% weight with 50000 SP.
To help you estimate your ROI, we have built the SmartVote Calculator
Daily payout of STEEM your wallet
If you need to go on holidays and are not able to post any content, you can choose to switch from daily upvotes to daily payout. Delegate some SP to @smartvote to help us upvote quality content on the Steem blockchain and get rewarded at a rate of 13% per annum relative to the amount of SP you have delegated.
- If you delegate 100 SP, @smartvote will pay you 0.0356 Steem daily
- If you delegate 200 SP, @smartvote will pay you 0.07123 Steem daily
- If you delegate 400 SP, @smartvote will pay you 0.1425 Steem daily
- If you delegate 500 SP, @smartvote will pay you 0.178 Steem daily
- If you delegate 1000 SP, @smartvote will pay you 0.356 Steem daily
- If you delegate 5000 SP, @smartvote will pay you 1.78 Steem daily
To help you estimate your ROI, we have built the SmartVote Calculator
How to delegate to @smartvote
Head to SmartVote Delegation tool: https://smartvoteservices.com/delegation.html
Enter your Steem account in the
Delegator account field and click on the
Add or Update Delegation pane, enter
smartvote as delegatee, enter the
Amount in SP you want to delegate and click on the
IMPORTANT NOTES: Minimum and maximum SP to delegate
We are hopping to create a quality service that can be sustainable. So as the SmartVote community is growing, we will need to support all the members and manage to still upvote existing members to the value of their delegations. This is why there is a minimum and maximum amount of SP a new member can delegate to the @smartvote account. As we are trying to be flexible, if you are willing to delegate an amount outside of this range, please contact us on Discord and we will try to get to an arrangement.
So if @smartvote has 75,000 SP, the minimum to delegate is 75 SP.
Minimum amount of SP to delegate = 25 SP
So if @smartvote has 75,000 SP, the maximum to delegate is 8250 SP
SmartVote transfer commands
You can set your SmartVote membership preferences by simply making a 0.001 STEEM transfer with the following commands in the transfer MEMO:
daily upvote all: this transfer MEMO command will enable a daily upvote on your posts and fall back to your comments if no posts are found
daily upvote posts: this transfer MEMO command will enable a daily upvote on your posts only, if no posts are found then you will not receive any upvotes
daily upvote comments: this transfer MEMO command will enable a daily upvote on your comments only, if no comments are found then you will not receive any upvotes
daily payout: this transfer MEMO command will enable a daily payout. You will receive a daily transfer of STEEM to your wallet.
How to get more from SmartVote
Increase your daily upvote value
Until December 1st 2018, help us get the words out and get rewarded with higher upvote values.
By using one of the following methods, add a footer to your post or comments and we will increase your current upvote weight by 20%. For example, if your current upvote weight is 13%, by using our banner or footer you will get 15.%.
Footer for a post
Use the following Markdown code at the end of your posts:
[![Member of the SmartVote community](https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmUADGGSzNGWf2eUyT51vMRSuYtmX76Lc5u68acHiBKhPY/SmartVote%20Banner.png)](https://steemit.com/@smartvote/introducing-smartvote-the-steem-quality-content-upvote-system)
Footer for a comment
Use the following Markdown code at the end of a comment:
<sup>[Member of the SmartVote Community](https://steemit.com/@smartvote/introducing-smartvote-the-steem-quality-content-upvote-system)</sup>
This will add the following footer:
If you would like more clarifications please contact us on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/nGkEtAc. Alternatively, you could also leave a comment on our posts, but a direct chat can make life simpler.
For up-to-date information about our services, please head to our website: https://smartvoteservices.com/
Thank you for using our service!
The SmartVote team.