You are viewing a single comment's thread from:
RE: Introducing Musing.io - A Decentralized Question and Answer Platform on Steem!
I haven't asked any questions, but can an answer be "Accepted" by the question asker? That would be nice (and may also serve as a good target for some sort of voting bot, though would still need policing).
Some other random thoughts/feedback for ya:
- It's a little awkward that answers to questions aren't actually replies to posts, but instead posts of their own (which in turn show up in a user's blog feed). Answer themselves should probably be set to have the parent of the question post itself (making them not top level posts) to avoid this.
- I'm not a fan of how it capitalizes usernames. Use how the user typed it, they are not proper names that need formatting.
- The UX is weird for a Q&A site. I want the main display somewhere that I can browse questions that are being asked - I don't want to see "Hot Answers", followed by actual "Questions" then trailed by "New Answers". It should be a stream of one type of content, probably questions, since that's your primary form of content.
- Resteeming answers honestly doesn't make a lot of sense. Questions? Yes, answers to questions... not really.
- I really want to be able to press
⌘ + enterto submit posts. I try it on pretty much every site I use, and the more places it works the happier I am.