RE: Oatmeal English
Hi, welcome to SteemIt. Good luck on your Steem journey and I wish you the best. I've been here since 2016 but it was only last month when I fully committed to take Steem seriously. You can read my STEEMJOURNEY here - https://steemit.com/steemvesting/@kapengbarako/my-steem-journey-000
Here are also some tools that I use and I hope you can find them useful too:
- Use Partiko App from your mobile phone to post to your blog, comment, and upvote content in SteemIt to earn points which you can use to boost your own content.
- If you’re into games, you may wanna try playing Steem Monsters, a blockchain game based on Steem. If lets you compete with other players around the world with creature cards which you can sell and/or convert to crypto.
- Get rewarded for staying fit and healthy with ActiFit - a Steem-based app which rewards you with tokens (which you can eventually use to boost your content) for being physically active.
- If you have other social media accounts with considerable amount of following, why not re-post your content using Share2Steem and get upvotes and free boost to your postings.
- Invest your Steem Power at Smart Steem and get daily rewards and earn more Steem
- Exchange votes with other users with SteemEngine.Net
- eSteem and Steempeak both offer an intuitive way of using Steem, enhancing your user experience.
If you need help, I am just a message away.