[SteemCoinflip] - The first coinflip game on Steemit! (PLAY FOR FREE)
[SteemCoinflip] - The first coinflip game on Steemit!
PLAY FOR FREE, READ MORE BELOW!
What is SteemCoinflip? -
SteemCoinflip is a small gambling/gamemode on Steemit. It works like any other game of "heads or tails". You and another Steemian place a bet (currently 0.01 SBD). Once the game is filled with 2 Steemians the coin will flip, and the winner will be announced.
How does SteemCoinflip work?
1. @steemcoinflip waits for 2 user deposits. (Currently 0.01 SBD for each Steemian)
2. The game will close, and the coin will flip.
3. If you are the winner of the game @steemcoinflip will send you the winnings/all the deposited SBD. (Currently 0.02 SBD) (Steemian1 + Steemian2)
4. And repeat...
How do I participate in SteemCoinflip?
We wanted to make the process as simple as possible, so you can actually participate right here on Steemit. Here are a few steps to get you started.
1. Send 0.010 SBD to @steemcoinflip (ONLY SBD IS ALLOWED)
2. Wait for another Steemian to join the game. (You can keep track of every transaction and current progress here: https://steemit.com/@steemcoinflip/transfers)
3. Once the game is filled with 2 Steemians, the coin will flip.
4. If you are the winner @steemcoinflip will send you the winnings of the game.
PLAY FOR FREE!
SteemCoinflip is still in really early development, so we need some help with testing. We need some traffic to test SteemCoinflip under heavy load, and you can help with that! We will be sending out 0.01 SBD to all the comments and votes on this post, so you can help us test the SteemCoinflip gamemode. You will help us out, and you can keep the winnings! - That's a win-win situation!
What if something goes wrong?
SteemCoinflip is still in really early development. This is the first beta version of SteemCoinflip. We expect things to go wrong, and will, of course, help where we can. If you need any help you can leave a comment on this post, and we will get back to you as fast as possible.
Please leave feedback and questions in the comments, we would like to hear from you!
The team behind SteemCoinflip