You are viewing a single comment's thread from:
RE: Adam Kokesh: Anarcho-Stalinist
I've been looking into this and don't understand some things.
- is there any proof that the ben guy actually paid (hired) anyone to do anything?
- did ben actually threaten anyone, or is this just a case of someone talking shit in private and then having his personal communication go public?
- what does this have to do with kokesh? because ben worked with kokesh once? is there any proof whatsoever that kokesh ordered or condoned any action?
- all these horrible things that the "cyber professional" said they can do... did ben actually want those things? did ben PAY to have those things happen? and if so...
- why is the "cyber professional" a white hat? a good guy? why are we protecting and not ousting this person that does horrible shit to people for a living? and IF this cyber security professional is such a good person, then what's the harm in ben talking with a good person?
- i've been watching and reading what kafkanarchy84 has been doing. he's publicizing people's private communication. he's slandering kokesh with seemingly no actual evidence. he's doxxing ben in order to get ben fired. he's asking other people to harrass kokesh's team. why is everyone ok with this? why not just go the legal route if anyone had actually done anything?
I'm just trying to make sure this is a balanced view of the situation.