10 most attractive tourist attractions in Vietnam - part 1
Thien Mu Pagoda, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc ... in Vietnam are the most popular international tourist destinations by the Touropia site.
- Halong Bay is located on the west bank of the Tonkin Gulf, including the island waters of Ha Long City, Cam Pha City and part of Van Don Island District, Quang Ninh Province. Halong Bay has a 120 km coastline, covering an area of about 1,553 square kilometers, including 1,969 large and small islands, most of which are limestone islands, of which the core of the bay is 335 square kilometers of dense 775 large islands. .
Not only beautiful scenery "clouds of water waves", the poetic beauty or countless limestone islands floating on the water that Ha Long also give visitors the feeling of peace when immersed in the scene here. Rated as one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world, the end of March 2012, New Open World Organization has officially recognized Ha Long Bay as one of the seven new natural wonders of the world.
- Thien Mu Pagoda Also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is the ancient temple located on Ha Khe Hill, on the left bank of the Huong River, about 5km west of Hue city center. Thien Mu Pagoda was officially built in the year of the Tan Suu (1601), the first princess Nguyen Hoang, the first Nguyen Lord in Cochinchina.
With natural beauty and large scale, Thien Mu Pagoda became the most beautiful temple of that time. Thien Mu Pagoda has been used as a temple during the Tay Son Dynasty (around 1788), and was restored many times under the Nguyen dynasty. Today, the pagoda continues to be more and more magnificent, magnificent and always attractive, attracting many tourists near and far.
- Hoan Kiem Lake: Also known as Hoan Kiem Lake, it is a natural fresh water lake of Hanoi, with an area of about 12 hectares. Previously, the lake also had the name: Luc Thuy Lake, Thuy Quan Lake, Ta Vong and Huu Vong Lake, the name of Hoan Kiem appeared in the early 15th century associated with the legend of Le Thai To King to pay the sword to the Turtle God.
Hoan Kiem Lake is associated with the legendary legend, the symbol of the thirst for peace, the virtuosic talents of the Vietnamese nation. Thus, many artists have taken the image of Ho Guom as the basis for their works.
- Hoi An. Hoi An City is located on the northern bank of Thu Bon River, about 25km south-east of Da Nang, about 50km northeast of Tam Ky. From the 16th and 17th centuries, this place was known as Faifoo, a trading and trading center for Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Italian merchants in Southeast Asia.
Hoi An today preserves the status quo of the ancient architectural and intangible cultural heritage of traditional customs, beliefs, folk arts, cultural festivals, villages traditional cuisine ... In addition, the culinary culture in Hoi An is one of the special things that visitors often mention, if you have not come here to enjoy traditional dishes such as Cao lau, noodle Quang , the cake "white rose" ... is like never to Hoi An.
- Phu Quoc. The island is also known as Ngoc Island, the largest island in Vietnam, also the largest island in a population of 22 islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Phu Quoc island and other islands form the Phu Quoc island district of Kien Giang province. The whole island district has a total area of 589.23 square kilometers.
In 2008, the Concierge.com website (specializing in travel in Australia) announced that Phu Quoc Beach is one of the 13 most pristine beaches in the world. In addition, Phu Quoc is the place to produce a fish sauce not only famous in Vietnam but also known around the world.