in #minedblock2 years ago (edited)


The MinedBlock project Team consists of seasoned professionals and experts which is led by Greg Wales (CEO) & Paul Bishop (COO), and Matthew Ruff (CSO). The MinedBlock platform is borne out of the desire to create mining as a Service in an advanced manner, which would address the usual difficulties of cloud mining service being encountered by miners of the years. MinedBlock aims to achieve this process by running an STO using Polymath ST20 fully compliant token and through transparency and equal participation.

MinedBlock also has in their plans to build a dedicated mining facility that will center on extracting multiple coins per time from the top 50 using market capitalization to make sure that a wide range of revenue streams for customers is being achieved.

In essence, the MinedBlock platform will be giving clients and users of the platform the opportunity to access to a large-scale mining operation without them requiring to purchase costly mining equipment and pay extra money to configure, maintain, and use the mining tools as obtainable when using other mining services and tools.


MBTX Is the acronym for the MinedBlock token. It is the token of choice and the traditional token of the MinedBlock platform. It will be used for all forms of transactions carried out on the platform to help sustain the value of the token.

MBTX is a Security token as such holders of the MBTX token will be opportune to be an investor in the MinedBlock Limited and be qualified for a piece of the income or incentives produced from the mining administration. On MinedBlock, everyone is a winner.

A minimum target (SoftCap) of $1,000,000 has been set for the project to be established. The MBTX Security Token Offering (STO) is currently running using Polymath ST20 fully compliant token with a 5% bonus on all purchases. MBTX tokens are priced at $0.15 per one.

As a way of upholding the value of the token, MinedBlock Holding Limited will own 75% of the total Mining Service of which shareholders will own 95% of the total supply. MinedBlock Limited will own the remaining 5% and will own 25% of the Mining Service this will enable them control the power of token. Also, the team will use mine revenues to grow the service to increase revenues of the general platform.

It is worthy of note that all Participants in the sale of the MBTX security tokens will be required to pass the compulsory Know Your Customer (KYC) process on the Minedblock.io website to enable inclusion in the whitelist by a smart contract.

To satisfy the requirements of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), U.S. investors will have to qualify as worthy Accredited Investors so as to participate in the STO sale. It is on this premises that it is strongly recommend that all investors and friends of the community take out time to read the presentation document to understand the details, requirements, and risks associated with investments in cryptocurrencies and mining operations in general.


Name: MinedBlock


Project Category: Mining

Project Type: Business

Project Platform: Ethereum

Restricted Countries: United States,



Pre-Sale Token Price:1 MBTX = 0.015 USD

Basic Token Price:1 MBTX = 0.15 USD

Minimum Contribution:300 USD

Soft cap:1000000 USD

Hard Cap:35000000 USD



Website: https://www.minedblock.io/

Whitepaper: https://www.minedblock.io/assets/MinedBlockWhitepaper.pdf

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MinedBlock/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mined_block

Telegram: https://t.me/minedblockofficial

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock

Bounty0x Username : Joygalz


Congratulations @joygalz! You received a personal award!

Happy Birthday! - You are on the Steem blockchain for 1 year!

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking

Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!