MSP Anti-Abuse Team Weekly Report #24
**Anti-Abuse Team Weekly Report #24
Friday - February 16th - 2018
Mostly just an update to statistics and charts.
The details of this weeks prune of the member-list -
- 13447 Members before this week's prune was run. (1200 new accounts since last week)
- 30 Day Prune has removed 229 dead accounts. (49 less were removed this Prune.)
- This leaves our count at 13217 Members after the prune.
- ~1360 Peak Concurrent users this week. (Still growing here.)
Updated stats on Bans and Blacklist -
- 1898 Discord bans (+92 new from previous)
- 2063 accounts in total are now Blacklisted by @minnowsupport (+155 from previous!)
Member count data over time:
This shows the trend of members gained over time. I use the number of users counted after each purge each week.
Blacklist Counts by Type:
This gives a breakdown of the major categories we list an account under in our Blacklist.
Not much to point out here. Just another week of enforcement and trying to improve. I think I will soon look at the numbers of reformed accounts as a counter-point to all this.
A quick review of things that get you blacklisted:
- A single image or even multiple images, with very little text or only a basic bit of information with it.
- An embedded YouTube or DTube video with zero additions to the post that provide value.
- Attempting to gain multiple upvotes outside our 1 per 24 hour cool-down by any means.
- Any major violation of our community guidelines and rules. (This usually has to do with treatment of other users on the platform.)
Not all of these result in a ban from Discord since we want you to learn and improve.
The ban this community needs, not the ban this community deserves.
If you have any questions, please contact me on MSP or MSP-Probation
MSP Moderator, Sheriff and Anti-Abuse Team Leader