Greg Hunter Interview: Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair - Exploding Debt Will Propel Gold Higher
Greg Hunter interviews Bill Holter, financial writer, and Jim Sinclair, renowned gold and financial expert, of JSMineset.com, about geopolitics, debt, economy, gold, war, and markets.
- (00:33) Why do you think this is your last interview depending on who wins the U.S. election?;
- (04:27) What problems do you see if the U.S. were to veer toward socialism?;
- (09:00) What is going on with the gold market?;
- (15:30) What are your thoughts on what is coming after the U.S. election?;
- (20:32) What is the reset going to look like?;
- (21:46) Do you think big cities in the U.S. are being destabilized on purpose?;
- (30:47) What do you think will happen if Trump wins the election?;
- (44:16) Do you think more stimulus is coming?;
- (47:36) Where do you see the price of gold going?;
- (51:33) Any closing statements? What should people do?;
- And more...
58 minute video by Greg Hunter published 31 October 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.