Greg Hunter Interview: Charles Nenner - Stock Market to Drop After November
Greg Hunter interviews Charles Nenner, financial and geopolitical cycle expert at CharlesNenner.com, about geopolitics, debt, economy, gold, war, and markets.
- (00:51) What is happening in the gold market?;
- (02:16) What is going on in the stock market?;
- (04:29) Do you think the stock market will rise before the U.S. election?;
- (05:14) Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?;
- (05:50) Why do you not like the stock market?;
- (07:46) What is your low target for the stock market?;
- (09:41) Is the virus worse in Europe?;
- (12:13) How high do you think the stock market will go before it drops?;
- (14:28) After November do you see tough times ahead?;
- (15:27) What do you forecast for the commodity markets?;
- (16:34) Explain deflation;
- (18:19) What do you think about real estate?;
- (19:47) What do you see in the next economic wave?;
- (21:38) What about silver?;
- (23:48) How long do you see the gold cycle lasting?;
- (24:12) What about all the money printing?;
- (27:51) What do you think about buying physical metal?;
- (30:39) What is your war cycle telling you?;
- (33:34) What are your thoughts on the peace deals?;
- (34:30) What do you see happening during this war cycle?;
- (36:17) What would you tell people to do now?;
- And more...
41 minute video by Greg Hunter published 29 September 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.