Greg Hunter Interview: Rob Kirby -- Monetizing the Debt and Billion$ Lining Up to Get Physical Gold
Greg Hunter interviews Rob Kirby, macroeconomic analyst at KirbyAnalytics.com, about the economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:04) Audit report of U.S. gold reserves held by Federal Reserve Banks;
- (01:10) What do you think of this audit?;
- (02:45) Wouldn't you have to do a lot of work to audit an entity's gold holdings?;
- (03:26) Why was this audit report produced?;
- (05:35) Why would the audit report state all the gold is "safe"?;
- (09:11) Venezuela asking for their gold back that is held in other countries;
- (10:37) Why are countries asking for their gold back?;
- (14:10) Why do you think countries are not getting their gold back? Is a debt reset being anticipated?;
- (16:10) How tight is the global gold market?;
- (17:12) Is the big money buying the story from the main stream media?;
- (18:34) How hard is it to get tonnage of gold and silver?;
- (20:53) Are you seeing a lot of roadblocks to purchasing physical gold?;
- (22:36) Life Cycle of Fiat Currency as it relates to the U.S. dollar;
- (28:13) Are countries afraid the debt bubble is going to pop?;
- (30:10) What are you hearing from large gold buyers?;
- (31:09) Is the U.S. going to have to default on its debt?;
- (35:26) Is the currency reset going to be a gold-backed currency?;
- (40:26) Can the U.S. admit that the U.S. has no gold reserves?;
- (43:54) Is a U.S. dollar collapse imminent?;
- (49:29) Is it a red flag (warning) that countries cannot repatriate their gold?;
- And more...
56 minute video by Greg Hunter published 17 November 2018
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.