MUSIC FOR STEEM - THE TOP 7 ENTRIES - PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE (Winners of contest released on Sunday)
Hi all! Our first week of Music For Steem has been 1 word, amazing! In total, we had 10 entries for the first week, and we want to thank you for your participation! Without your entries, I had to sing. Let us take a moment of gratitude that didn´t happen.
Music For Steem is a weekly music contest on Steemit. Every week, artists from around the world are competing against each other to win one of the 3 main event prizes. In the near future, we are going to have different categories to compete in so every artist has a chance to win. Stay Tuned
Created by @seo-boss and free to use for promotion!
7 of the VALID entries are now sent to the Jury members of the contest Music For Steem. Each one gives a score to the valid artists, based on 3 different things we look for. (next week, 5 will be judged)
We judge on:
Musicianship (20) Presentation (20) Effect (20)
In total there are 60 points to gain from the Jury, the points from all the jury members will be counted and divided by 4 (4 Jury members) to get an average score
+ 10 points to earn from the community.
Yes, your vote counts too: In the comments, you see the names of the 7 artists that qualified this week. You can now go vote for your favorite Musician or performance.
- Number 1 with the most votes get 10 points extra to their total average points from the jury.
- Number 2 gets 7 points extra " "
- Number 3 gets 5 points extra " "
We hope with this procedure to be as fair as possible. (steemcurator accounts Can Not vote)
The TOP 7 entries WEEK 1 (no particular order)
From next week this will be 5
1. @juliolunar: Three Little Birds (Vote in comment section)
2. @rypo01: Si Una Vez (Vote in comment section)
3. @leomolina: Marcel (Vote in comment section)
4. @adesojisouljay: Subdued (Vote in comment section)
6. @filosbonus: Canon en re (Vote in comment section)
7. @danieldedosd2: Tocar Tu Piel (Vote in comment section)
We had 3 entries that we couldn't count as valid. These either didn't mention the contest or were not within our guidelines. (like 1 continues video)