So we found an abandoned rabbit at the grassy area behind our house
He is still quite scared but he lets me pet him and is definitely more relaxed. Once I am able to carry him, I'll have to give him a bath and take him to walks (jumps)
So I named him Moses Maximilian
He's been there for one month under rain and shine, not so good for him.
I've been researching proper care for rabbits and good thing we have a few vegetables and plants to give him:
- Cabbage (small amount only)
- Carrots (less than s cup)
- Apples (snack)
- Some grass he likes eating from the area at the back
- Lemon grass
- Roses and Rose leaves (yes they definitely eat this)
- Ipil ipil leaves (not too sure if it's too good in large amounts but he eats it)
- I hope yes happy, I'll try to get him out of the cage soon and clean him up, let's see how it goes*
What a cute gift in easter season? Awesome!
Really happy I can take care of Moses and record his cuteness
thanks for stopping by!