$1M assets locked within 2 weeks via Neverlose.money
We’re thrilled to announce that the total asset value locked in Neverlose.money contracts has reached over $1,000,000 today - just two weeks after our launch. These are the brief two week stats about HODL assets on Neverlose.money.
Total cumulative lock-ups (as of Dec 29, 2020, 16:00 UTC) are $1,010,113.91 from 241 lock-up transactions.
The average lock-up period is 94.2 months (7.85 year). Over 76.8% of the total value are locked-up in 10 year contracts, which means that the 10% penalty and 3% treasury fund deductions can be applied if these assets are not maintained in the lock-up for 10 years.
Already 13 assets were broken within the two week period since our launch. This has generated a total of $2,237.43 bonus for HODLers.
Over 13 million HUNT tokens are locked in Neverlose.money, which is about 11% of the total supply in circulation.
43,485 WRN tokens have been distributed which is 3.62% of the max supply (1.2M).
What is Neverlose.money protocol?
Neverlose.money is the first-ever social HODL protocol on Ethereum. It’s a lock-up smart contract that enables users to lock-up their long-term crypto assets and earn bonuses whenever users withdraw their funds within the lock-up period.
The Neverlose.money contract is quite simple.
- You can lock-up your Bitcoin (WBTC), Ether (WETH), or HUNT asset with a set target period from 3 months to a maximum of 10 years.
- While you continue your lock-up, you will get a bonus based on your effective share whenever some users fail to HODL and withdraw their funds within the lock-up period.
- You can withdraw your fund anytime you want, but you will get charged a 10% penalty + 3% treasury fund if you break and withdraw the fund WITHIN the set lock-up period.
- Website - https://neverlose.money/
- Contract - https://etherscan.io/address/0x7edBE5aF30Ba6Ba2DE9EdDc72C2f585D1B0D5775
- Docs - https://docs.neverlose.money/
- Discord - https://discord.gg/8zpebQrr4K