Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest - Who Will Be Voted Off The Island Next?
WEEKLY CONTEST - STATUS: ON!
In addition to the main contest with a 20 Steem Prize* I will also be occasionally running a weekly contest.
The object of the weekly contest is very simple: you win if you guess who will be voted off the island next!
THIS CONTEST IS ON - LET'S SEE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
*click the link to participate in the main contest. Guesses valid until the 24th of September!!!!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Guess who will be voted out next on the coming episode of Survivor: David vs. Goliath from the list of 20 contestants below and leave your guess in the comments section.
- There is no #2, that's it! If you guess correctly, you win!
- Trash talking other Steemian's choices highly encouraged!
The winner will receive (in order of importance):
- Bragging rights immortalized forever on the blockchains
- PLUS - the total amount of Steem generated from this post
- AND - one Steem Basic Income (SBI) share provided by contest sponsor @freedomshift through his #ccc initiative (see below for more info on #ccc).
- Additional prizes may be added if we pick up sponsorships along the way.
The season premier of Survivor David vs. Goliath will air 8pm on Wednesday, September 26 at 8pm, so the deadline for this week's contest is:
7am EST on Wednesday September 26th.
At that point I will lock your choices. A winner announcement post will follow.
Pick the contestant you think will be voted out first from the following two tribes:
David Tribe members are - back row, left to right - Elizabeth Olson, Carl Boudreaux, Nick Wilson, Davie Rickenbacker, Pat Cusack. And front row, left to right: Bi Nguyen, Lyrsa Torres, Jessica Peet, Gabby Pascuzzi, Christian Hubicki.
Goliath Tribe members are - back row, from left to right - Jeremy Crawford, Alec Merlino, Alison Raybould, John Hennigan, Dan Rengering. And front row, from left to right: Mike White, Natalie Cole, Kara Kay, Natalia Azoqa, Angelina Keeley
- If more than one Survivor contestant is voted off on this episode, that means you have more than one chance to win!
- If more than one Steemian guesses correctly, the Steem Prize will be evenly split, but the @freedomshift #ccc SBI share will go to the first one to correctly guess someone who is voted off in the coming episode.
- In the case NO ONE correctly guesses this week, the Steem earned in this post will be saved up and added to the pool for the next Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest.
AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
This is an Invitation to join #ccc for Guaranteed Daily Income and Payout for Newbies (2.0) in #ccc and Follow the Honor Code - the Creed (Conditions and Limits Inside)
the latest update <<< please click to read.
As you can see, @freedomshift has kindly offered to contribute 1 SBI share towards the Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest. He does this all the time through #ccc, please go check him out and consider joining the #ccc initiative! Thank you @freedomshift!
THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN
This is mostly for fun and because I'm a huge Survivor fan! I don't expect the post payouts to be large, but I'll do everything I can think of to increase the upvotes!
Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the contest!
Allow Me to Introduce Myself! | Husband / Father / Humanitarian / Traveler / Expat Abroad
- A Lakeside Walk in Pokhara, Nepal - A Wednesday Walk
- Street Art in Pokhara, Nepal - A Lakeside Walk
- Steemit Survivor Contest UPDATE - 20 STEEM Grand Prize - IT'S ON!!!
- Giving Back: Nepal - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- More Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through Talat Noi, Bangkok
- The Stranger Than Fiction Digest - Edition One: Art Gone Wrong
- Personal Finance 101 - Part 1 - Step on the Scale, Get Organized, Feel the Pain
- Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through the Neighborhood
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT - Think you're well traveled? Name that.... TAIL!
- Giving Back: Thailand - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- Why I Disappear from Steemit on Sundays
- Well Off the Beaten Path - Restoration of Saat Tale Royal Palace - Nuwakot, Nepal
- It's July 4th - Happy Birthday America!
- Cox's Bazar Surf Report and the Father of Bangladeshi Surfing
- World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2018 Announced
- How to Overcome Screen Addiction - 5 Practical Tips