Greg Hunter: Weekly News Wrap-Up for Week Ending 28 August 2020
Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:12) Political party conventions;
- (04:21) Political endorsements;
- (07:03) Political fundraisers by celebrities;
- (08:33) Political approval poll;
- (10:39) Portland Mayor's statement;
- (14:23) U.S. Director of National Intelligence comments;
- (15:29) Wisconsin riots;
- (17:27) CNN coverage;
- (19:22) China and jobs;
- (22:06) Economy;
- (22:11) Wave of evictions looms;
- (22:44) Over 1 million Americans filed new unemployment claims last week;
- (26:09) Shooting during riots in Wisconsin;
- (29:44) New information from George Floyd investigation;
- (31:01) U.S. Federal Reserve monetary policy change and commentary;
- (35:12) Vote by mail and commentary;
- and more..
39 minute video by Greg Hunter published 27 August 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.