Spent 120days on steemit

in #nigeria3 years ago

Am celebrating myself today, cos today make it my 120days on steemit, which have I enjoyed the time past spent on steemit.


My main reason for joining steemit at first was
for the money, but I stay for the love
of the community, community like


Have learnt a lot from steemit, like keep on moving without losing hope, steemit is a site which make us keep our hope.

I have never thought of spending 120 days on steemit, cos steemit is a site where people are called but only 10% of them will make it, the rest 90% might lose hope.

#nigeria #naijapidgin #wafrica #steemjet #naijaboost