[50 SBD TO WIN] / 7 DAYS 🖼 PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 🖼 DAY #2 WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Hello to all photography lovers!
First of all, I would like to thank all the participants of this contest because the level was excellent!
You were 18 participants for this first [50 SBD TO WIN] / 7 DAYS 🖼 PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 🖼, I was so happy to discover your works!
Here is the winner of this Day #2 who will be selected for the final and also the 5 other participants whose work was very good! I voted all your blogs and I invite you to participate in the remaining 5 days! I can not wait to see your work! 🙌
The competition is difficult because I repeat, the quality of your photos exceeds my expectations! I think that it will not be the last contest of this kind that I will organize ... ^^.
➌ Each user has 1 entry per day that will be valid for the challenge. Small reminder: So those who posted several photos, I do not disqualify you but I select the first photo automatically =).
THE WINNER OF THE DAY IS: @axeman
Next frame from fresh classy fashion photoshoot. Amazing style combined with geometrical architectural lines. Natural light only. Low shooting point for quite unusual view
Enjoy the beauty!
Camera Canon 1Dx / Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2 / Natural Light
Steemcleaners Verified Profile
If any questions regarding photography settings/conditions, please comment
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/portrait-photocontest/@axeman/my-entry-for-the-7-days-portrait-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-day-2-a-girl-should-be-two-things-classy-and-fabulous.
HONORABLE MENTION for:
This photo was captured during my visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Nepal. These two little cuties were playing, So I thought to capture their moments. But as soon as they saw the camera they stopped and ran behind their mother(probably). But I managed to take this photo on my request to them. They were very shy but too cute. The visit is memorable just for their moments.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/portrait-photocontest/@abnep/my-entry-for-the-7-days-portrait-photography-contest-by-flamingirl.
Want to be the same after all the Odds
The picture was taken in my downtime when getting up early is a pain and running for a day which you already know its not for you.
Against all odds and despite all the obstacles, am I going to make it ?
It took time to realize the odds of you are the same as 2 millions around you, looking for the brighter side. realize the direction you were looking was at the sunset.
The quote inspired
"When yous top chasing the wrong things, you give the right thing a chance to chase you " - Lolly Daskal
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/portrait-photocontest/@pradeepdee6/my-entry-for-the-7-days-portrait-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-day-2-want-to-be-the-same-after-all-the-odds.
We created this shot, when my first born turned THREE!
He was busy playing with his car, while I was busy too snapping. Oh! How he hates it when he suddenly see me pulling my cellphone out. He does not want to be disturb. hehehe... Mommy, no more camera please! That is what he always say. And I always asked him to sweetie please look at the camera, it took several minutes before he did so and when he finally did. CLICK!
Why do you look so serious here squirt!... were you that mad that I cannot stop taking pictures of you?? Dont blame me, I'm just your mother!..
Subject: First Born
Camera: Samsung Galaxy J7
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/portrait-photocontest/@maquemali/portrait-photography-contest-day-02-little-big-man.
If you're interested in joining, you can find the announcement for her contest here or check out my feed, I've resteemed her post.
Kadayawan Festival Parade - Davao City, Philippines
For this entry I'll take you back to the festival I highlighted in my last post called Kadayawan. There are many activities going on during the parade, but I am more drawn to the face, and the reaction of the individual rather than trying to capture the whole scene from a distance. And some of my favorite subjects are kids! Here's
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/portrait-photocontest/@suitcasemama/my-entry-for-the-7-days-portrait-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-day-2-271d4f3c8d051est.
Congratulations @axeman, @abnep, @pradeepdee6, @maquemali, @suitcasemama and Thank you to all participants!!!
See you soon for the DAY #3 of the 7 DAYS 🖼 PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 🖼
If you liked reading this article, feel free to FOLLOW ME, UPVOTE and RESTEEM! It's always appreciate =D. Thank you all for your support and see you soon for a new flamingirl's adventures!