ChopChop3D Slicer BETA forthcoming update
Hi guys !
Long time I did not write something on the Slicer, there are several changes :
- Adaptive slicing aka Variable Layer Height: the main difference is that you can customize it reusing profiles that you setup.
- New Camera settings : you can switch quickly from an Orbital mode to Free Look mode, this is very helpful to inspect quickly a model, edit/check supports...
- Settings to set the sensitivity for the mouse and the keyboard
- Improved visualization for Supports surfaces
- New Gizmos for Scale, Rotate, Translate
- Revised Combined Gizmo
- OBJ file support
- Custom Mesh+Material for the Bed
- Bunch of bug fixes
Follows a few screenshots
Improved visualization for Supports surfaces
Settings to set the sensitivity for the mouse and the keyboard
OBJ File Format
Custom Mesh+Material for the Bed
There are more stuff to come ^^
Happy 3d printing !