Reddit python hot 25 on 2017-08-08
- /r/Python Official Job Board
- What's everyone working on this week?
- What is your least favorite thing about Python?
- Python 3.5.4 has been released!
- Ethics of webscraping
- Using Python for AI research [audio]
- NumPy: Confused about Indexing with Slices
- frustrated with 32 bit modules and 64 bit Python
- Python Virtual Environments: virtualenv(wrapper)
- easychain -- a python exploration of blockchain ledger concepts
- Diskcache Case Study: Web Crawler
- Took me way too long to figure out how to play Google Voice TTS using gTTS because of audio issues
- aptos: A tool for validating data using JSON Schema and converting JSON Schema documents into different data-interchange formats
- What is this error for
- Where do I start with Python after a semester worth of learning it?
- Played with Pytest for the first time today... Uhh fuck unittest
- Something like a KeyLogger but without the logging part
- College Senior Project Ideas
- How to build a recommendation engine with python and GRAKN.AI
- Start new or upgrade your point of sales project(s) with python packages. Submit yours.
- Term Frequency in ASOIAF w/ NLTK and WordCloud
- Package to replace with regexes (my first pypi package (^o^)/ )
- Python 3 Unicode strings
- A Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Optimizing Pandas Code for Speed
- Passing positional arguments to function
- Exploring Our Scraped Options Data Bid-Ask Spreads
- Using Python to control Servo Motors for Internet of Things projects
This semi-automatic post was generated by streddit
By the way, have you heard of
calibrae? It's the fork of Steemit currently
in progress. Come check out the discord.