What a day...
This is more of a rant. So pardon me. Last night was a complete bloodbath in the cryptocurrencies market. Perhaps I was too naive to think that the impact on traditional financial markets was already seen in the crypto market.
So far I think I have navigated the equities market well. I did some hasty trades but they should be ok in the longer term. In terms of the crypto market, I think I could have done better risk management. The rapid drop in ETH also resulted in many liquidations in the DeFi space. Because of that, I think confidence in DeFi will be taking a hit.
Overall, this was a painful experience. I hope this is the final capitulation in cryptocurrencies...
Join the Steem ENS Discord server to interact with the community!
This article is created on the Steem blockchain. Check this series of posts to learn more about writing on an immutable and censorship-resistant content platform:
- What is Steem? - My Interpretation
- Steem Thoughts - Traditional Apps vs Steem Apps
- Steem Thoughts - A Fat or Thin Protocol?
- Steem Thoughts - There is Inequitable Value Between Users and Apps
- Make my votes count! Use Dustsweeper!
- What caused STEEM to get dumped? Why I think the worst might be over
- Steem 2020 is about having a "SMART U"