Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Celebrate autumn and pumpkin season with these fantastic pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! These are the perfect cookie: they are soft, full of flavor, easy to make, and by using mini chocolate chips you can bet there is a yummy burst of chocolate in each bite.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir into the flour mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Stir until fully combined. Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased baking sheet. Cook 10-12 minutes, until cookies are firm and light brown. Cool on baking sheet for two minute the transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.