Raspberry Pi: Set up web server (lamp) # 1
In this project I would like to set up a web server with the Raspberry PI 4 B 8 GB and record it in individual steps.
My approach and the project parts
I will publish these in parts, as listed below.
- Install Opensuse on the Raspberry PI in the version
- Install and configure a Lamp Server
- Connect a 1 TB hard drive and mount it under / srv / www / data
- Install and configure NextCloud
- Install and configure Mediawiki
The first part should appear on Sunday.
Let yourself be surprised.