RE: ONU: América registra más de 500 muertes de migrantes en 2019
Hi, welcome to SteemIt. Good luck on your Steem journey and I wish you the best. I've been here since 2016 but it was only last June when I fully committed to take Steem seriously. Please feel free to read my STEEMJOURNEY.
Here are also some tools that I use and I hope you can find them useful too:
- Use Partiko App from your mobile phone to post to your blog, comment, and upvote content in SteemIt to earn points which you can use to boost your own content.
- If you’re into games, you may wanna try playing Steem Monsters, a blockchain game based on Steem. It lets you compete with other players around the world with creature cards which you can sell and/or convert to crypto.
- Get rewarded for staying fit and healthy with ActiFit - a Steem-based app which rewards you with tokens (which you can eventually use to boost your content) for being physically active. If you're already using Fitbit or a similar app, then you'll find this easy to use.
- Invest your Steem Power at Smart Steem and get daily rewards and earn more Steem.
- Earn rewards by sharing links to interesting webpages through DLike and earn Dlike tokens
- Exchange votes with other users with SteemEngine.Net
- Steempeak and eSteem both offer an intuitive way of using Steem, enhancing your user experience.
If you need help, I am just a message away.