TAKE COURAGE, DON’T BE AFRAID, JESUS IS IN CHARGE
Matthew 14:23-27; 32
After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear. But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” And when Jesus climbed into the boat, the wind died down.
They were in the “middle of the sea.” They found themselves caught up in the middle. It was the "Darkest Hour in their lives"...The disciples did not know which way to go. Life has a way of putting us in the middle.
Everything was against them...The wind was contrary, it was a strong wind and Jesus wasn't in their midst. Often it seems that everything is going against us. The winds of life blow contrary or against us, our family, friends, colleagues, etc. tend to be against us.
Jesus was saying, “I am in charge here.” We need to see him as the Christ, the saviour, that in the midst of our life's storm, in the midst of our failures, in the midst of discouragement and disappointments, Jesus is in charge. Let us fix our eyes on Him and look for Jesus before, during and after the storm of life comes.
GOD IS NOT DEAD
Steemit Kids World Foundation is a Ghanaian registered non-profit organization where like-hearted individuals come together and become agents of change.
Our key areas of focus are what we believe to be the pillars of a fulfilling life - health and education.
Goal Of Steemit Kids World:
- To help build self-confidence in kids who have gone through traumatic events and Create a joyful environment for learning
- To educate kids about basic health, hygiene, sanitation and on their rights as a child.
Encourage and ensure each girl become an independent thinker and self-learner.
- To help the needy, deserving children, handicaps, orphans, and sick children by providing them with books, scholarships, school uniforms, medicines, clothes, hospitalization, food etc
- To organize talent show programs for specially disabled kids or homeless kids to help boost their confidence and hope of a bright future.
- To conduct health awareness programs for the kids on the streets about drugs
- To organize social awareness camps and counseling sessions for kids going through life abuse.
Etherium, or through steemitkidsworld
kindly Support steemitKidsWorld by Delegating SP via any of the links below..
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD PAGE FOR FREE GCR COINS
TREOS is a self-governed and decentralised ecosystem for merchants and buyers, driven by smart contracts, created with the intention of building a new economy for the people, by the people. As a ready-built and privately-funded platform, the TREOS online marketplace will be publicly launching this year.