SHARE YOUR BATTLE Weekly Challenge! Win Upvotes!
This challenge is for you!
Current Trade Value: $0.09
Note from Carrie: I felt like fire today. And I wanted to do a ranged attack with flying. Boom. Here they are. Yes, they gots little health. How do you combat that? Do you use it? Are there other cards you still prefer? They are so fast! That's an advantage, right? Show me your battles!
THEME: SPARK PIXIES
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using SPARK PIXIES.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt.
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why SPARK PIXIES are a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use SPARK PIXIES often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link BOTH your STEEM and/or HIVE post and the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN
- UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
💥STEEM & HIVE Voting/Posting:💥 As of now Splinterlands is posting and curating on BOTH Steem and Hive. If you post on both chains AND share the link on the challenge posts (on Steem or Hive) I will upvote both! This is NOT double posting. Steem and Hive are separate blockchains now, much like Facebook and Twitter are not the same. 😉 TL;DR: Post on Steem and Hive, get upvotes on Steem and Hive.
Change to Voting Quantity
Also added to the Weekly Share Your Post - Social Media Challenge.
From now on you can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week (unless you create something amazing). I've been spreading out the votes as much as I can and giving EVERYONE a vote if they follow the basic rules above, but am finding a lot of people doing the bare minimum. I will now be looking for HIGH-QUALITY POSTS (I was always looking for these) and instead of an auto upvote just for entering I'll likely suggest how to make your post better to earn that upvote. Don't forget to SHARE across social media!