[POLL] I want to invest more into the Larimer Universe. Which coin should I choose? --> STEEM vs EOS vs bitShares
Two days ago I lost trust into on of my long term hodl coins and therefore will soon have a decent amount available to invest into other projects.
Since I believe in our lord and savior @dan, I thought it would make sense, to invest it into the growing Larimer universe.
Now I´m stuck a bit and try to figure out, which is the right choice - so why not reach out and ask the wisdom of the crowd here.
- I´m already using the STEEM blockchain daily and love it more and more
- More STEEM would increase my earnings here exponentially
- I could concentrate my energy on one platform
- Regarding the market cap, STEEM has the biggest potential and space above to grow
- SMT are going to be a big thing in the future!
- There is already an existing community with lots on input & development
- My emotions are bound to STEEM
- My emotions are bound to STEEM ;))
- Every investment into STEEM is per se a long term one (when powered up)!
- Therefore I´m a lot less flexible for cashing in and taking profits, which lets my portfolio grow slower
- The daily trading volume of STEEM is extremely low
- There is a lot of FUD going on about the future of STEEM. Veteran users are quite skeptical about recent developments regarding bots and other issues.
- In our fast paced times, the crowd could easily move on to "the next big thing"
- All resources of @dan and team flow into EOS at the moment
- EOS has the biggest potential to be successful in a very broad field
- There is lots of hype and news coming up
- It may become the future Ether
- EOS has already a very high market cap
- It won´t double or triple again anytime soon - ergo "I´m to late"
- It is highly technical and maybe only devs can really "get" it
- I can´t do anything with it other than hold and treat it like any other coin
- DEX is one of the future big markets
- Many ressources for future trading (smart money, margin, arbitrage, lending etc)
- Still many people didn´t get the full potential (me included)
- Price/Market Cap has much space above for growth
- It´s an utility token, that I may use for daily trading
- Very low volumes at the DEX
- Too complicated and visionary for most users
- May never reach a mainstream audience
- nearly no hype at all (also no marketing)
- may already be abandoned by @dan
Yes, I could invest in all 3, but I would prefer to concentrate my energy on one.
Emotionally the decision is easy, but emotions are not always the best advisor in the crypto world.
What do you think? Which coin would you choose and why?
(It would be awesome, if you could resteem this post - even if you don´t want to upvote. I´d really like to see many opinions on this topic! Thanks!)