You are viewing a single comment's thread from:
RE: The Facts
- Justin bought Steemit Inc, not Steem
- Witnesses tried to communicate with him but received no response
- Justin tweeted about token swaps. Again, he bought Steemit Inc, not Steem
- Justin used a TRON stake which was promised to not vote for Block Producers for exactly that
- Steemit has a similar stake that was promised to not vote.
- Witnesses decided to safeguard the decentralization of Steem because a similar action was to be expected and no communication could be established
- Justin told exchanges about a hack and promised special upgrades for them
- Exchanges powered up customer funds to interfere with Steem governance
- Justin sent payments to these exchanges
That is how events have unfolded before my eyes.
I would be happy to learn if I left out facts or got the chronology wrong