[Discussion Post] What's coming next on Steem?
100 percent of the liquid rewards for this post will go towards rewarding engaging and relevant comments. . .
Hello everyone! For those who are wondering, my first week of college has gone well! Anyway, I was considering making this the discussion topic last week, but I thought that something was going to be announced for sure. Since it has been a week, and we still do not know what is going on, I figured it would be a fun discussion topic. A lot has been happening on Steem recently. I will list it further down, but please answer the question
What do you think is coming next on Steem?
Please make sure to explain why you believe what you do, and feel free to respond to other people's answers with your thoughts on the matter.
Indicators to discuss
- The announcement of the partnership between Steemit and @just-defi - When this occurred, we were told further details would be out soon, but they have yet to be released.
- Steemit has powered down all of @steemit's stake - There used to be approximately 30 million Steem staked on the Steemit account. All of it was recently powered down over a 4 week period, and around 18 million Steem has been moved from the account.
- Code was added to the Steemit condenser file on Github - This code seems to suggest that Tron features will be added to the Steemit wallet, articles will begin to have payouts in Tron as well as Steem Power (at a rate of 0.2 TRX per 1 SP), and that a Tron tip feature will be added. Here is a recent comment by the account @spidemen who published the code on Github.
Please also discuss anything else you think is relevant. Some questions to answer are: What will arise of the Steem-Just partnership? How will the Steemit account's stake be used? What are your thoughts on the new code? and What do you think is coming next on Steem?
Thanks for your contributions!
|@steemingcurators||Looking for a Steem Exclusive community? Check out the Steeming Curators Community and voting trail!|
|@glory7||Check steemworld.org for any Steem related features!|
|@knitrias||Knitrias Project Community: Growth and Education Group.|
|@cmp2020||Do you enjoy Harry Potter? Join the Wizarding World Community for all things Harry Potter|
|@remlaps||Please consider joining the Popular Stem and Classical Music communities!|
How do I become a sponsor?
In order to better reward the discussion aspect of Steem, I am asking anyone interested to sponsor these discussion posts.
If you want to be listed, with a brief 15 word message, as one of the sponsors of these discussion posts , you should:
- Have a stake of at least 1000sp
- Commit to upvoting each of these weekly discussion posts with 100 percent to help increase the distribution that goes to participants in the discussion.
- Comment on this post expressing interest. Make sure to include the 15 word message you want displayed next to your name, and if you want a group name or nickname displayed instead of your username.
If the account (@penny4thoughts) is set as a beneficiary, it will evenly distribute the liquid portion of the post's rewards to the authors of comments that the post author upvotes with 100 percent voting power. For this post, and all future [Discussion Posts] in the category 'penny4thoughts', I will be setting @penny4thoughts as a beneficiary for 100 percent of the posts' rewards, and I will monitor the discussion and upvote valuable contributions.
Additional Information About My Use of Bidbot(s)
In addition to rewards from sponsors' upvotes, I am also committing to using bidbots to try to increase the amount of liquid rewards of these discussion posts so that there is more stake for rewarding engaging discussions. I know that the use of bidbots has been looked down upon, but I think an exception can be made when trying to enhance the community through rewarding positive discussion.