Since Blocktrades.us stopped supporting conversion of STEEM to BTC or ETH from their website. Some community members had asked questions on how they can withdraw their STEEM token.
This is a simple guide on how to use Steem Engine to withdraw money from your steem account.
Steps to withdraw STEEM:
- Login to steem-engine.com website using your steem account. Always use POSTING KEY as a habit.
- Click on Wallet to start withdrawing steem.
- Click on Deposit, in Deposit Token make sure you selected STEEM, then click GET DEPOSIT INFO.
Image source: https://QUE.com
- In the DEPOSIT AMOUNT, enter the amount of STEEM you want to deposit and it will be converted to STEEM pegged (STEEMP). When ready, click on DEPOSIT STEEM to proceed. It will prompt you to enter your ACTIVE KEY to authorize a deposit.
- Wait for 3 seconds, refresh your WALLET to check your STEEMP deposit. You will use STEEMP to buy HIVEP.
- Click MARKET to find the HIVEP. If you can’t find it, use this link https://steem-engine.com/?p=market&t=HIVEP
- Now let’s buy HIVEP. Click on the “Lowest Ask” for the Price, then enter the Quantity of HIVEP that you want to buy.
- Click on Buy HIVEP if everything is ok. It will prompt you to enter your ACTIVE KEY to authorize your transaction. Wait for 3 seconds, refresh your WALLET to check if your HIVEP is listed. If you see it, then you can withdraw this for HIVE.
- Click WITHDRAW to begin. Enter the WITHDRAW AMOUNT and enter your WITHDRAW ADDRESS this is your hive account.
- Check and review, click WITHDRAW HIVE to proceed. It will prompt you to enter your ACTIVE KEY to authorize your transaction.
- Wait for 3 seconds, login to your hive account and check your deposit.
After converting your STEEM to HIVE, now you can use Blocktrades.us website to convert your HIVE to BTC or ETH.
I hope this helps you.